Advanced Technique & Lead
This six-week course teaches advanced climbing technique plus everything you need to know to lead climb in the gym. We'll do a skills assessment on the first day, and start with technique work, then gradually move-on to lead instruction. This is an ideal course for those interested advancing their skill set and taking the sport to the next level.
• Cost: $155
• Includes instruction and unlimited climbing outside of scheduled instruction times for duration of class.
• You must own your harness, shoes, and belay device. A lead rope will be provided during class instruction.
• You must be able to climb at a 5.9 level to sign up for the class. You must be certified to top rope belay.
• Classes are two hours in length and held once a week for six weeks.
• Participants must be 15 years or older. Anyone under 18 must have a waiver and lead waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
*Please contact the gym for upcoming class dates or to be added to the waiting list.
View Our Cancellation Policy