Rock Gym 101
Days: Every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday | View Full Calendar
After taking this two-hour class, students will have the proper knowledge and technique to top rope climb indoors. Teaches safety procedures, proper belay technique, knot tying, and equipment usage. Class sizes are limited to ensure that each participant gets the most from their instructor.
• Cost: $30/participant
• Includes rental gear, two hours of instruction, climbing for the remainder of the day, and coupons to use on your next visit.
• Participants must be 15 years or older. Anyone under 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
• Reservations and $15 deposit per person are required.
• If you have a gift certificate or Groupon certificate, you will be asked to give a credit card number to hold your class date and time. Although nothing will be charged to your credit card at the time of reservation, a $15 cancellation fee will apply if you cancel or reschedule your class within 2 weeks of the reservation.
Classes are offered at the following times:
• Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 6 p.m.
• Saturday-Sunday: 10 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
View Our Cancellation Policy